This site was created to share Peace Corps experiences and resources with others. Peace Corps Volunteers have been working and living in Kyrgyz Republic since 1992. Since then, Peace Corps Volunteers have worked to address the specific needs of Kyrgyz Republic, its people and its resources.
Program & Training Assistant
Provides administrative, logistical, translation and program support to the Programming & Training Unit in support of US Peace Corps Volunteers.
Coordinates all aspects of the Peace Corps Partnership Program (PCPP) and Small Project Assistance (SPA) grants. Provides information, monitoring and support to the GenEq (Gender Equality) program.
Required knowledge and skills:
- University degree in English, Management, Business Administration and other relevant fields
- Fluent in Russian, English and Kyrgyz
- Have 2 years of related work experience; Experience working with Small Grants program is an Asset
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word and Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible, innovative and a good team worker, available to travel frequently.
Application form and job description are available at the Peace Corps website: http://kyrgyz.peacecops.gov/vacancies.php or by following direct links:
Submit applications in English to the Peace Corps office at 304 Chokmorov str., Bishkek or email to email@example.com no later than May 7, 2014 by 5:30 pm.
Only accepted candidates will be contacted by phone.
THE UNIVERSE OF POTENTIAL FOR MISUNDERSTANDING IS ALMOST AS VAST AS THE UNIVERSE ITSELF.